Our client is a software development agency, specializing in the development of web and mobile solutions. More than 200,000,000 people use our products in their daily life.
We are looking for a VP R&D Manager to join our Team.
- Leading and managing the research and development team in the company
- Developing and implementing the R&D strategy, goals, and objectives
- Ensuring that the R&D team is meeting project timelines
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to identify and prioritize product development opportunities
- Participating in project planning and providing effective resource allocation
- Overseeing the design, development, and testing of new products
- Identifying and implementing process improvements to optimize the R&D function
- Following latest industry trends and technologies and adapting it to the company workflow
- Participating in project pre-sales and customer communication
- At least 3 years of experience in R&D leadership roles;
- Strong leadership and management skills;
- Solid technical background and expertise in the development process;
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience of full stack software development in following areas: Web UI development on popular UI frameworks, Angular or React, Backend development on NodeJS, NestJS, SQL/NoSQL DBs;
- Software design skills: OOP/OOD, DDD, Functional Programming, Microservices, Experience with cloud services AWS/GCP/Azure, Good understanding of DevOps matter;
- Infrastructure as a Code;
- Source control management;
- Experience in development and support of high availability systems up to production stage;
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills;
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving ability;
- Deep understanding of the R&D process, including product design, development, and testing;
- Experience managing and leading a team of technical professionals;
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team environment;
- Familiarity with project management tools and methodologies;
- Commit to the company’s strategic planning.
- English B2+ is a must;
- Experience working in a service outsourcing company is highly preferred;
- Familiarity with the Israeli market would be a plus.