WMW!, the world’s most complete online library of multichannel direct mail campaigns, is looking for a Project Coordinator to join the Marketing team to cooperate with Marketing, Product, Sales, Vendors & Freelancers, Data Engineering, Executive Management, Board Members, Consumers, Business Owners.
Who’s Mailing What! (WMW!) leverages a network of freelancers and contributors (panelists) for market research purposes. We seek direct mail marketing materials, also known as mail advertisements, (and in the future email) in many types of industries. Your role will own the consumer panel network and associated processes & functions to populate our direct mail intelligence platform with timely, relevant material. Our clients use this information for creative inspiration, competitive intelligence, to identify companies to offer their products/services to and for product development purposes.
We work with panelists across the U.S. and provide them the opportunity to submit the direct mail they receive to their home or business address in exchange for compensation.
You’ll be a part of an international team. Our stellar new Project Coordinator will be super organized, have tons of drive, and ambition to take initiative. Your energetic and positive personality will motivate you to learn new skills and take on opportunities to contribute to resource management.
Your efforts will support our ability to:
- Populate the database with new materials on a consistent basis;
- Maintain and expand our product offering so that it continues to provide value to our customers;
- Ensure product’s quality level meets our clients’ expectations.
- Build the project team and manage it on a daily basis to successfully meet project goals and objectives by using talent platforms (Upwork, mTurk, etc.): panelist and freelancers recruitment, selection and relationship management, materials submission management;
- Oversee and optimize manual processes associated with image metadata extraction (OCR);
- Serve as owner/subject matter expert (SME) for internal application, Panelist Portal.
- English proficiency; excellent written and verbal communication skills required for daily collaboration with US-based colleagues and clients;
- At least 1 year of successful relationship/project management experience;
- Attention to detail and systematic approach to streamlining repetitive processes;
- Team management experience will be a plus;
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success;
- Critical thinker and strong problem-solving skills;
- Good time management skills and the ability to self-manage, prioritizing highest value tasks as first priority.
THE POSITION WILL NOT INCLUDE:
- Managing software development lifecycle, backlog management, sprint plannings;
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation, epics, user stories, use cases, project roadmaps, Gantt charts
- Requiring external resources to follow formal project management methodology, facilitating Scrum events.
We can offer:
- A cool office in the historical city center;
- Young team ;
- Experience at US-based company;
- The opportunity to shine! Our young and nimble company is eager to share what we know, provide you with opportunities to learn and grow your skills, and interested in moving team members up to positions of higher responsibility as our company grows.
Related Jobs (1)
Digital Marketing Strategist (B2C Memberships) Remote on 06/08/2020 Remote