Xperra is a team of data experts who use their mastery to help mid-market companies automate and optimize their marketing workflows.
Now we’re looking for a low-code / no-code developer to join Xperra as a Workflow Automation Specialist to support our Customer Data Platform (CDP).
Your main area of responsibility will be creating and maintaining data pipelines to help our users build a single customer view and optimize personalized customer journeys.
Our data pipelines help our users to:
- Significantly lift response rates;
- Create and test various models with great flexibility for various use cases;
- Save costs by automating the work performed manually;
- Store and manage master customer data records and all touchpoints;
- Segment and merge customer profiles, log each customer’s behavior;
- Merge duplicate profiles and automatically assign social profiles;
- And much more!
Skills we’re looking for:
- On-hands experience with low-code / no-code development platforms;
- Experience with relational database systems;
- Knowledge in SQL;
- Experience in the technical integration of SaaS tooling (e.g. Webhooks, integrations like Integromat, Zapier);
- Strong English communication skills and the ability to effectively manage and communicate to stakeholders.
Optional experience (will be a plus):
- Background in web development, dealing with APIs;
- Ability to read and understand business process documents from multiple companies in multiple formats;
- Organization and documentation skills for new customer onboarding processes;
- Experience in marketing area (e.g. work with marketing automation tools);
- Experience with CRM systems;
- Business Intelligence (BI) familiarity (Tableau, Power BI, open-source);
- Internal client communication skills.
Xperra is headquartered in Florida, USA, while our technical team is located in the heart of Odessa, Ukraine, in a cozy office space where we’ll be waiting for you!
ExperienceLess than 1 Year