Wyzoo is a decision enablement and decision management technology company, focused on helping clients improve their marketing results. We deploy human intelligence, assisted by machine learning, to make the complex marketing and technology world easy, transparent, and ultimately more profitable. Some of Wyzoo’s capabilities:
- Professional services / BI
- We identify and map marketing decisions
- Generate marketing intelligence
- Predictive modeling
- Customer segmentation / audience selection
Working with us is working with a team who understands marketing challenges and enjoys helping clients with the heavy lifting. We approach our work seriously, but like to laugh along the way.
Now we’re looking for Data Engineers (Junior Level) to join our office in Odessa, Ukraine.
- Knowledge of Machine Learning is a must;
- Experience as a data engineer or data scientist will be a plus, but not mandatory;
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly;
- Understanding of file transfer solutions;
- Knowledge of statistics or experience using statistical packages for analyzing decisions (Excel, SPSS, SAS, etc.).
- Effective verbal & written communication, in English – advanced / upper-intermediate
Will be a huge plus:
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or related fields of studies.
- Experience at queries, report writing and presenting findings;
- Working knowledge in analytical tools (such as Alteryx);
- Working knowledge of Hadoop, MapR and Machine Learning techniques.
Other skills we appreciate:
- Ability to operate in an atmosphere of cooperation between team members where each member contributes to a common development environment
- Data acquisition – may involve scraping data, interfacing with APIs, querying relational and non-relational databases, or even defining the strategy in relation to what data to pursue
- Data cleaning/transformation – parsing and aggregating messy, incomplete, and unstructured data sources to produce data sets that can be used in analytics / predictive modeling
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Developing code in support of machine learning solutions
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Flexibility to ensure client delivery and support of U.S. client base
- General understanding of direct marketing (direct mail)
- Knowledge of cloud computing environments
- Write code to build ETL processes to integrate information from various datasets, systems or BI tools
- Design new data structures, add to and optimize existing data schemas
- Adapt and/or modify processes in response to changing circumstances
- You may be asked to support exploration, benchmarking, making recommendations, and implementing big data technologies or platforms.
- Held accountable to work efficiently to manage a variety of tasks while adhering to established timelines
- Track and document work done and communicate progress with business users in a timely manner
- Work cross-functionally to support clients and internal teams to ensure delivery quality; strive for timely and error-free deliveries
- Identify solutions for client requests; understand key strategies and business processes of clients (internal and external) in order to provide the best solution to achieve their outcomes
- Effective and consistent utilization of team tools: Teamwork Projects
ExperienceLess than 1 Year